Pages

Diwali Open Day At Siliau, N9

Last week I went to Siliau, Negeri Sembilan with my friend sempena Deepavali Open Day.




Sekodenging people.


The event officially started at 3pm but we arrived at 12.30pm and so we watched people getting ready for the performance by doing last minute rehearsals.


They even did a live percussion performance.



A percussionist doing his thing.



There were also performance by Suki, traditional dancers and Ikhwal. I heard he won 4 gold medals at an international singing contest.



There were also traditional games such as panjat pokok licin or loosely translated as climbing the slippery tree.


climbing


and climbing your friend to get above.



elevating their position


what goes up, must come down.
gravity at work!


I also layanned my childhood whim, Naruto!
Ok so we don't have Naruto decades ago but hey, it's my inner childhood.



My pren and the baluun. It costs RM5 and is more like an inflated plastic.


More balloons!



These people are lining up to get the food at the buffet table.


The end. We went home at 5pm and dozed on the way to KL.

2 comments:

DrSam said...

Amaaa...the event look very meriah and happening. The contest to climb that slippery pole must be very interesting.

Naddy said...

yep very ineteresting but I actually watched it from afar. bila last2 baru datang dekat nak amek gambar.

hELLO

hELLO
:D

Followers