Pages

What not to eat

Advices can be a source of vice

People are giving me advices on breast feeding here and there about breast feeding diet: The what not to eat. So far today the what nots are:-
1. Pineapple - used to love but haven't been eating it since pregnant except the cooked ones on pizza
2. Iced water - drank 7 glasses of cold water so far
3. Spicy things - I am a mediocre fan of spicy food so I don't really care at all if they wanna give me only a spoonful of chilli for a month.

There's this someone who told me to not do this or that for baby but later he puffed on a cigarette and smoked a metre away from baby. But I can't say much since he is a 'father figure' here, if it's my place I can voice out my concern there and then. Holding my tounge for awhile now.

Today is my second day of post confinement, baby's 46th day. Am counting to the day I am heading back to KL home sweet home. My 3 month holiday will end on the 5th of October but I think I'm taking a few days leave so I could sort some things first and spend some extra days with baby. After that it's weekend and evening till morning with baby aje :(

If only I can make money from home. Hey, don't tell me to leave my day job ok.

BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

5 comments:

azieazah said...

Kalu takda baby sekalipun, memang merokok tu bleh beri effect pada orang lain jugak.

nooreen.rahman said...

tak bestnya smoke kat baby. huu, anyways selamat merdeka n raya mommy rara! maaf zahir batin!

Ellen Whyte said...

Eat what you like, darling, your body will tell you what it needs. Mind you, I'd go easy if you have a craving for twenty packets of chocolate biscuits!

Sherry said...

how r u

Sherry said...

your baby direct breastfeed x? mine x nak la.. kena pump

hELLO

hELLO
:D

Followers