Pages

Off for some me time

I think I am going off to do some soul searching this weekend, plan out some important stuff for February and later update my SasuNaru fanfic afterwards. I wrote an outline getting until chapter 15, but I don't really have a strong or solid idea where this 'Gerimis' story is heading.

So far I tried establishing character A and character B present situation, then I need to make them interact a bit, then introduce some heavy background stuff of character A and character B. Then choose an epic scene which binds them in emotion, make them wanna wallop each other or crush each other, make them fall for each other and then offer some complication and offer a resolution.

That looks easy in my head but spelling it out is unheaven. Well gotta go.

0 comments:

hELLO

hELLO
:D

Followers