Pages

9 days of confinement

Aloha. I gave birth to my dear second son (DS2) on July 17th. It was a normal birth compared to my first baby who was delivered via caesarian section. So here I am now at my Mom In Law's (MIL) house recuperating.

Normal childbirth is painful but the soreness which came after is more annoying. But Alhamdulillah it gets better. The pain at the place where they cut me to ease baby's exit was painful at first. But at 9 days post date it has become kind of annoying, painful at times but bearable. I hope I will feel more ok by Hari Raya. Alhamdulillah Allah answered my prayer to have a normal birth and a little earlier than my due date so I can be more ok come raya.

Well. I will be posting non regularly of course. Confinement is a time to think about one's body and baby only, or at least the majority of the time. I still have aches on my body especially when I stand too long, sit too long or bend too much. So to help me recover MIL got me a confinement set to use externally and some traditional herbs like Manjakani and Sepang to drink. She bought me a confinement set and found me a lady masseuse to massage my aches away and so make me feel better. The masseuse told me she even massaged my MIL more than 3 decades ago when MIL gave birth to my husband.

I'll update when I feel not too sleepy. See you all later.

0 comments:

hELLO

hELLO
:D

Followers