Pages

i got a muse in Sonic OPM

So last month I watched One Punch Man and suddenly a muse.
Ok, he's actually a guy but his aesthetics are that of a woman.

The doe eyes, the purple tattoos, the purple scarf.



See that cute smile of a villain. He called it his worst habit. 


The artist drew his ass like that of a girl's, like a gymnasts.
He might well be a gymnast with all the ninja acrobats he does.
Some tumblr called his body's sexy parts as 'hoe asthetics.'


See the curves, anyone can be confused thinking that, that is a woman. 
What slim hips you have Speed o sound Sonic.



Unfortunately, Sonic man buns was cut off by Genos at the end of the battle.
Sigh.


My rendition of Sonic. I am thinking of my own stroke for all my fanarts.
I don't want them to look 99 percent original, fugly while looking mine.



Bye, gonna go watch some more Sonic.

0 comments:

hELLO

hELLO
:D

Followers