Pages

I need to do this, this and that.


I am at a stage in life where I need to change certain things in life. But the changes that I really want are slow to happen. I am to embarassed to name them here since I haven’t even lift my finger towards any of them. I’ll tell you in a few weeks or in a matter of days maybe. Whenever I don’t feel too embarassed about myself.

However some changes are happening naturally. Like going home while the sun is still up. Frankly, my baby made it necessary to go home early. And nope, that driver’s license hasn’t materialized yet. Maybe tomorrow I can prison myself somewhere and force myself to read on Malaysian Road Law. Only God knows how I survived getting to the office and back with baby. My office and home is 13 kilometres apart. Don’t ask me here or how. Urggggggghhhhhhhhhh, I really neeeeeeeeeed to drive legally soon L And hubby asks me periodically when am I getting myself mobile...

Here are some things I really needed to do.
1.       Get a driver’s license.
2.       Learn to use a sewing machine.
The rest are secrets just yet.

A real picture of baby when he was about 9ish months.
13 more days and he'll be a year young.

Oh and one happy change is that I have moved on to a new nanny for my baby. He seems happier now. I had thought about changing to a new nanny earlier, but didn't after some procrastination. I thought it would be traumatizing for him to be separated from someone who has taken care of him for months. But as that former nanny still hasn't changed, I promptly decided to move on. Other moms told me that they have changed nanny more than 3 times, some even changed 8 nannies when their child were younger.

So beginning July my baby is with a new nanny. He quickly adapted to the situation especially that the new nanny also took care of a 4 year old, which soon became his play mate. 

He looks ok. He wasn't crying when I came to collect him back. Well the probationary period is 3 months long, hope he'll be ok. As a mom, I have to be cautious right. 

Ok signing off.

xoxo


2 comments:

Darling Pya said...

cute nye :)

Ellen Whyte said...

Hey, he's looking very cute! And you sound more upbeat too.

Hey, isn't there an interactive thing so you can test yourself on your driver's ed as you read???

hELLO

hELLO
:D

Followers