Pages

Kyoot Khamis : Box from magazine

Anyone who buys a lot of magazines will have a lot of information on hand without needing to log on to the Internet. But, we also know that at the end of the month, the mountain of magazine continues to grow and it will become a conflict of whether to throw the old ones away or just keep it and create clutter.

I used to buy about 8 magazines a month until I saw the amount of magazines burgeoning. Now I surf a lot, use Pinterest to see the latest fashion and trends. Since 2 months ago I practiced self restraint and has since bought only one magazine to occupy my time on a 6 hour bus ride.

For magazine lovers recycle your old magazine which you haven't touch for a year into boxes.


Here's the tutorial.

Source:

0 comments:

hELLO

hELLO
:D

Followers