Pages

At long last...

At long last I finally met up with my a blogger and also dear friend azyze the busy bee. The meeting happened successfully with the intervention of another fellow friend and blogger who is out of her mind. Thanks darling for the ride.

So azyze brought us to a restaurant in PJ Section 14 which is named Kokopelli. You can find azyze's own words on kokopelli here. Klikla! We bukaked our puasa there.

Back when the world was a flat planet, I entered a contest organized by azyze and she presented me with the promised presents. Oh, I was so happy (with back of hand on forehead)


The pink stone on the bracelet was like a little heart still alive within the
white heart shaped locket.

Ok, here's the contest's result that I entered.

These are the two lipsticks among the prizes.



One was so Marilyn Monroe red, I would not want to be caught wearing it with any of my red blouses. The shade's great but oh so dramatic.



Then, the long awaited gift arrived....

My this year present.

Last year she gave me a jacket and blinged shawl.

A necklace


Oh and also a fridge magnet which came from Redang Island.
So, when did you go to Redang Island mi amour?

Next is a story about the people pula.

5 comments:

Hazrey said...

patutlah aku tak sedap hati, ada orang tak ajak aku.

Azyze said...

as long as there's no piccies of me, akak okay je entry pasal orang ittew ehehehe.
you know me and my anal-anonymity requests ehehe

Naddy said...

sori hazrey, ni geng pompuan aje.

azyze, tau la aku camne nak overexpose kan ko.

roxychick said...

azyze memang anal.. muahaha.

btw mizzy n,
inilah masanya untuk saya menjengah blog kamu. cakk!

best la dapat hadiah ek..
*jeles* <--konon.

Ellen Whyte said...

Sounds like you had a lot of fun. That red lippy is, well, very red!

hELLO

hELLO
:D

Followers