Pages

The huge Bali from my little lens

I was away ke Bali a week ago. On my vacation I only brought along a 50mm lens which proved to be a hindrance when photographing vast landscapes, and believe me Bali has a lot of beautiful landscapes that is worth digitizing. The 50mm is itself a portrait lens and why I only brought one lens there was because I thought that it would be easier - small camera, foreign country. But with mobility comes limitations.

This was at Pura Besakeh. All the clouds and the building just begs to be captured.


At Kintamani, I think the black area was part of a volcanoe.


On the way to Pura Besakeh . The greenery freshens up my eyes.


Paddy on a hill at Kintamani. This was at dusk hence the orangy colour.

Ok more pic coming up. All from my 50mm lens (ok la bukan lens tapi kamera)

2 comments:

intan izani said...

Bali?
bestnyerrrrrrrr

boleh tahu tak bape cost nye?

Ellen Whyte said...

I love Bali too and these are great pics.

Gong Xi Fa Cai! Wishing you a prosperous, healthy, happy Year of the Tiger.

hELLO

hELLO
:D

Followers