Pages

I SHOULD BE REALLY ANGRY

I am angry and sad because I am sitting here in Malaysia blogging away peacefully while my fellow muslims are being bombarded in Palestine. They must be scared and I am fearful for them. My heart can only TRY to empathize how they feel. To better comprehend this issue I am researching the web on all 5 wives and 1 husband regarding this issue (who, what, where, why, when and how) . One must be angry in cleverness so that one does not respond rashly. Oh the research is important as i suck at history and geography. Blame me for being ignorant and not being in the know. Hopefully my understanding will transform from Zero to nearly-nearly Pro ler.

God, please help my fellow muslims there. I wish I could help somehow. How do I help from here, I can only pray to God for now...

ps: Although I won't be a reporter for tv/radio anytime soon, brushing my knowledge starts now. Go Rara Go! Ignorance is bencana.

0 comments:

hELLO

hELLO
:D

Followers