Pages

ugly cakes

I was searching for this

when I found this.

It's a bound foot cake. Does it look like the real thing? i think not as the cake is uglier and the toenails are creeping me out. icks and yucks. Would you want to taste it?

I was googling for pictures of bound feet when I found this site http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/.
It comments on all kinds of wrecked cake designs. According to the author,
"A Cake Wreck is any cake that is unintentionally sad, silly, creepy, inappropriate - you name it. A Wreck is not necessarily a poorly-made cake; it's simply one I find funny, for any of a number of reasons. Anyone who has ever smeared frosting on a baked good has made a Wreck at one time or another, so I'm not here to vilify decorators: Cake Wrecks is just about finding the funny in unexpected, sugar-filled places."

I am checking it out.

0 comments:

hELLO

hELLO
:D

Followers