Pages

New Moon, Visited

I just saw New Moon recently. Frankly it was better than the novel because it contains none of the icky-icky stuff. The hall was full of nubile young things (girls and boys) which shows who the audiences of New Moon is.

With each scene I saw I was busy comparing it with the novel. It felt like I was trying to make sure that the story goes by book. I read the novel 2 months ago and the story stuck in my head, like a sick song you sing repeatedly despite hating it to the core because of the catchy and easy lyrics. I was a biased audience as I already made my opinion about the book.

The main protagonist here is pale Kristen Stewart and even paler (grayish) Robert Pattinson. However to me the winning character here is the other protagonist Taylor Lautner who is very big, dark and CUTE. There was this scene where Taylor who portrays Jacob/Jake Black squatted beside Bella (Kristen) to see if she was hurt. Upon seeing her with a bloodied forehead, he quickly stood up and pulled up his shirt revealing his very buff body, six packs and all (He wanted to use his shirt to wipe her blood. ).

At that moment everyone was screaming euphorically and the guy a row behind said out loud. "He was like WUSH, such a facebook moment!" It was kind of eerie to hear that from a guy's mouth even though he sounded effeminate sikit. Then I laughed too, not because of the body exposing scene but because of everyone's reaction towards it. Kelakar.

The movie was funny and I like Alice's character who came to Bella to confirm her visions and Bella's clueless father who cared but did not know how to manage a stressed out daughter. I did not like Bella who was a bit over acting during her nerve biting scenes especially during the times when she imagined that Edward was beside her. I liked Bella better when she was happy especially when she was with Jake. Jake was angsty and this could be explained by his sudden transformation into a werewolf.

I said too much there - haha spoilers. But to those who have read the book and like it very much, you wouldn't be disappointed as the story is very much like the book. And like any other movie the buzz about Edward Cullen/R. Patz was over the top seeing that he only appeared for a fraction of the film.

Okay, abrupt end here. The End.

1 comments:

ouT oF My MinD said...

ieee...benci bella...

hELLO

hELLO
:D

Followers