Pages

Phyt

Last weekend I went shopping with my family and I found this pair of 'oh so gorgeous kitten heels shoes' with a beige and grey phython motif. Then I asked the sales person for one in a size 10 but the store only has a size 9. Upon trying the 9 sized shoes they felt okay on my feet so I wore it to the office on the next day. However, come early evening the shoes felt tight and I so I decided to sell it to anyone interested here. Anyone? Anyone?

Details are available at my other blog the shopoholik. But if you are interested in buying them you can also contact me here.




Colour : beige, phython skin motif
material : kinda like pvc
size : 9
unit : 1 pair only



If you are interested please email to idarara@gmail.com

3 comments:

Ras said...

awesome catwalk shoe !hi mizzyN,sorry is been a while,wow your blog change alot !

your dear,
rascat

yoon see said...

Yeah, I really Catherine, I like your blog's new look:)

Kasut ni pun cantik! Macam kulit ularkan!

Happy weekends to you MizzyN!

Naddy said...

thanks rascat, nice seeing u again.

hepi wiken too yoon see.

hELLO

hELLO
:D

Followers