Pages

taggd by wawa

salwa rakan mozac tag aku.

ARAHAN :
+BOLD the statements that ARE true to you.
+ITALICIZE the statements that you WISH were true.
+Leave the fibs alone.
For me, i'm deleting all the fibs.

•I love dancing.
•I'm studying Fashion.
•I have a business running.
•I buy CLEO every month.- so very true!!!
•My parents don’t know about my blog.
•My school mates know about my FB - 90 percent of them
•I wanted to be a fashion designer.
•I hate it when people cancel last minute meet ups.
•My parents have faith in me.
•I’ve bought shoes this month - later this month kot
•I hate meeting new people.
•I hate nail polish. - i like!
•The mother bear gives me hugs.
•High school was the worst time of my life. - secondary school was d bomb
•I have red hair.
•One Utama is my second home - yes, i play pool there most weekends
•I’m a guy. - sometimes, but having smoother skin and fine hair are better
•We’ll last :)
•I still have a best friend.
•I have a cat.
•I hate surprise parties - i like la tapi sape nak seprais aku?
•I hate planning parties - clueless tau
•I’m hot :P - aircon tarak
•I’m a sinner.
•I’ve got a DS light. - what the heck is a DS light?
•I have a Wii.
•I cant live without music.
•Video games are a waste of time. - hey it latihs the eye-hand coordination
•I love being in love.
•I know how to cook.
•Boys are assholes. - half truths
•I hate Math. - I LOVE MATH!
•I’m happy with what I have.
•My old friends keep in touch with me.
•I love Orange juice.
•I’ve got a new phone.
•I’m going to get a new pair of shoes by the end of this month.
•I love swimming - albeit childish splashings
•I haven’t worked out since March.
•I love my friends and family

don wan to tag, happy weekend

0 comments:

hELLO

hELLO
:D

Followers