Pages

Photography Course by MARA and Abas Hassan

Last week I went to MARA for a photography course.
It was a one day course with Encik Abas Hassan
a very experienced photographer.
Look at his blog.

He taught us about the manual functions of a digital SLR camera.


That is him teaching us.


This is me listening intently.


And this is my friend and landlord of out of die punya mind who told me about the course.
She is holding the notes Encik Abas provided.


Heck, I also met another friend there.
The one giving the blurry peace sign.


There were also other aspiring photographers who came with super big and mean looking lens.


Nevertheless everyone sangat humble and eager to learn.


In the morning session he taught us the main functions of the SLR camera
such as aperture, shutter speed and iso.
We used him as a subject.

I was also used as a subject, and so is my friend.
Mr Abas went around the room to assist everybody should they need guidance.

Then after lunch we went around MARA's compound for
a photoshoot to test our newfound knowledge.


Too bright there.
Hehehe


Digitizing the friend in 1,2,3!


Everyone with their mechanical best friends.


Trying to frame the MARA sign with flora.


Cuba and try.What the heck just try and smile.


Injecting artsy point of view, the blurry foreground.


Injecting slow shutter speed element, motion blurry feet.
Too bright ahhhh. Must raise the aperture.


How low can you go with a camera?
Indefinitely.


Still so bright one. Practice more.


Can you spot the photographers?


Injecting another fancy shot of the MARA sign.


Injecting camwhore attitude. If you have a camera you can't help be one.
I know you do it too.


Flowers for foreground.


Must also put super colorized pic of me.
I look like an ice cream.


Set the lens to manual and it didn't focus so I got this.
Who is that? Can you guess?


Another camwhore I see. Ngehehehe.
The makcik cleaner did not sweep her away.


Slow shutter speed to capture the motion.


The relentless hunter on the prowl in stripes.


Then at 3 pm it is back to the classroom for review (yang mana sempat) and some more tips.


Happy + sore feet.


Everybody flexing their muscles before the course ends.


And tadaa...
after all the rolling, squatting, crouching around the MARA building
I received my certificate.
Yeayyy.

Tata


ps: wanna hire me? I have no camera lorrr. But waitee waitee here ok.


9 comments:

intan izani said...

rajinnye siap berkursus lagi
pasni mesti 24 jam ngan kamera
;)

DrSam said...

bagus menambahkan ilmu. Semangat tu memang kena pupuk selalu.

Ellen Whyte said...

Sounds like a great course.

Ellen Whyte said...

Sounds like a great course.

Naddy said...

intan, xde la 24 jam dgn kamera, ada byk hobi lain lagi nie.

dr sam, semangat semangat.

katz, yes, it was really great!

Unknown said...

cayok...cayok..cayok...nnt boleh pakai honda..!!!

Naddy said...

pakai neo dulu pun okeh

Abas Hassan said...

Terima kasih. I enjoy reading and looking at the photos.
Kirim-kirimlah foto-foto yang ada imej saya tu pada bicaraforo@gmail.com. Nasib Fotographer

Naddy said...

oohoho encik abas hassan datang sini!
thanks a lot!

hELLO

hELLO
:D

Followers