Pages

I Finally Felt It

Yep. This is how I felt it. I bought the trio at Art Friend. There were two kinds of felt, these are the RM1.70 ones and the other ones costs RM2.50 apiece. The one in the picture is 9" x 12" and is coarser than the 250 cents one. As this was my first time experimenting with felt i decided to buy the muraher one.


If you are wondering what the heck is felt, I would say that if it's any coarser it's just like the green coloured periuk sentaler. The ones I bought said that it is "polyester made from recycled post-consumer plastic bottles". I read in burdastyle and craftstylish that they can be made into bags, gadget cases, key chain items and many-many more. Browse the net and you'll see.

Actually I wanted to make something for my sister's wedding next month. I am thinking teddy bear, hence the brown felts. The yellow one is for the teddy's bows. I am still outlining the bear's shape and the easiest way to sew em. When it's something for a wedding the quantity that I am about to make is like hundreds. Well I'll see what I can come up with tonight, something cute, easy to sew and doesn't make me want to throw a hissy fit. ;O)

ps : I read yahoo's 8 Tips for liking someone better and I think it's great.

6 comments:

Ellen Whyte said...

I really admire people that can do handicrafts. My fingers are all thumbs! Have sent you an email about the interviews. talk to you soon...

yoon see said...

Yeah, I agree with katztales.
mizzyN, so kind of you investing into handmade for your friends and loves one.
Can't wait to see the finished products!
Happy weekends mizzyN!

Naddy said...

katztales,
i've received the emails. Thanks.


yoon see, i try to be rajin for once by doing it. the products are still in its way to become the finished items.

yoon see said...

OK, let me know once it has finished!

yoon see said...

Cool tips mizzyN!
Thanks for the 8 tips for liking someone better:)

Naddy said...

yoon see, ok. i just finished 9 from the intended 100. i am so crazy lazy.

hELLO

hELLO
:D

Followers