Pages

Selepas mengespend seminggu lepak office melihat program dahulu kala aku nak spend malam-malamku tengok astro yang aku bayau RM30 sebulan itu dengan jayanya (RM30 sebab kongsi2 gitu). Oklah maybe I'll be skipping some nights because of some personal errands but I must vary my entertainment, my which is my mind food, as all work and no play makes N more nerdie.

Yesterday while waiting for the floor to dry after mopping it I watched Hallmark and just noticed the fillers they have in between programs. These are short stories within 5 to 10 minutes in length. I saw one about a stranger doing something frightening to a taxi driver and then changing taxies and maybe doing that frightening thing again to the next taxi driver, and also another one about a girl hiding a fugitive in her mother's barn. Unfortunately my senses were also engaging in some websurfing and so I didn't know what they were all about hence the vague description. Multitasking is meletihkan.

Today I am going to watch some CSI before I go out and yesterday I finally caught up with Gregory House.

7 comments:

nooreen.rahman said...

wah suka gak cite house tu... ske dia cocky gila! :D

Naddy said...

haha, aku memang suka cerita doktor kedoktoran kecuali cerita grey's anatomy je sebab dah lama tak follow.

JohnJenin said...

Mesti peminat the biggest loser ni layan hallmark channel :P

yoon see said...

Time to relax watching programme you like!
Sorry, I don't understand them...becuase I don't any...may be some call me boring!

DrSam said...

memang boleh layan si House ni. memang cerita yang ada info dan menghiburkan. Cuma kekadang kes-kes tu ada yang keterlaluan sket :)

Naddy said...

pakcik john jenin, biggest loser lama adalah layan tapi tak pernah layan kat hallmark lagi.

yoon see, watching the doctors babbling about medical thingies is so dramatic.

dr sam, memang dramatik sangat kan.

Everybody, house is the most popular program now, according to sunday's paper.

ouT oF My MinD said...

tp orng itu xmau tgk house skrng sbb dia x boleh follow dari awal....hehehhe

biggest loser sumber inspirasi aku untk kurus...

hELLO

hELLO
:D

Followers